US BioTek Laboratories’ specialty test panels are Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) based for superior performance. A trusted immunological technique, ELISA is widely used to detect the presence of specific antibodies or antigens in a patient’s blood.
Our specialty test panels include:
- Our Candida panel will assess for acute (IgA/IgM) and chronic (IgG) exposure to Candida albicans. Test results must be evaluated by the healthcare practitioner in light of the patient’s full medical history.
- Semi-quantitative measurement of Candida albicans antibodies, IgG, IgA, & IgM, in addition to Candida antigen.
- Each analyte is run in complete duplicate for precision.
- Serum or dried blood spot specimen required.
- Celiac disease (CD), also known as gluten-sensitive enteropathy, or idiopathic sprue, is a hereditary response to gliadin, a protein of the larger gluten fraction in wheat. Similar protein fractions are found in rye, barley and triticale.
- Quantitative measurement of tissue transglutaminase (tTG) antibody, IgA & IgG in addition to IgA & IgG antibodies to deamidated gliadin peptide (DGP).
- Chemiluminescent immunoassay (CIA) platform.
- Serum specimen required.
Please visit our FAQ page for any questions.