As a US BioTek Laboratories client, please call us at 1.877.318.8728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for access to articles.
- Born and Dying in a Toxic World Part 2: The Neurological Implications of Testing for Environmental Pollutants
- Born and Dying in a Toxic World: Testing for Environmental Pollutants During Weight Loss, Part 1
- Childhood Neurological Health and Immune Reactivity: are ADHD and Autism Allergic Diseases?
- The Microbiota’s Intriguing Role in Celiac Disease
- Carbohydrate Determinants: A Common Cause of False Positives in IgE Allergy Testing
- Phthalates: Detoxifying This Modern-Day Threat to Health
- Pervasive Parabens: Their Destructive Role in Male and Female Health, Obesity, and Mitochondrial Function
- Leaky Gut and Allergy Catch 22: The Underlying Trigger for a Myriad of Health Concerns
National University of Natural Medicine Inducts Chris D. Meletis, N.D. into NUNM Hall of Fame
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 6, 2018.
The Risks Posed by Genetically Modified (GM) Foods
Former Pro-GMO Scientist Speaks Out On The Real Dangers of Genetically Engineered Food
Thierry Vrain, a former research scientist for Agriculture Canada, speaks candidly about the risks posed by genetically modified (GM) foods.
Microbes that Keeps the Immune System in Balance
Your Microbiome: The Ecosystem Inside
The body is made up of more than 100 trillion microbes that keeps the immune system in balance and maintains health.
A variety of materials are available to help you understand the test panels that we offer. We offer a listing of many publications and web resources that can supply helpful information on many different topics.
The following websites may be of interest to practitioners interested in learning about integrative medicine and patients wanting to find a doctor referral:
The following websites may also be of interest: