Inside Sales Representative
Headquartered in Shoreline, WA, US BioTek Laboratories is a Clinical Laboratory that provides a variety of allergy tests. Our tests have helped thousands of people around the world to a better health with no use of medicine. Our clients are Naturopaths, Medical Doctors, Nurse Practitioners and other health professionals who will provide their patients with guidance based on our test results. US BioTek has been a well-run, solid and profitable business for 20+ years and we are now ready to take this a step further and are implementing an aggressive growth strategy.
We are offering an exciting career path as an Inside Sales Representative in a brand-new team that we are building now. This position is responsible for targeting, acquiring, and maintaining accounts via outbound calls and is phone based inside sales role. As potential career growth into this role you will participate in occasional customer visits and exhibition/conference visits.
- Self-identify and self-prospect 65+ healthcare providers daily
- Research potential leads from association and business directories and web searches
- Qualify leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc. through lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Present and deliver information to potential clients, ask probing questions and overcome customer objections
- Maintain database of prospective client information
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly sales goals and targets
- Strong desire and commitment to becoming a sales professional and a realization that you are responsible for your own success
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- An appetite for learning and high level of initiative
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethics
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Motivated, goal oriented, assertive, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Extremely organized and manage your time effectively to complete your daily goals and targets
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to pass a Social Security Administration E-Verify check for US work authorization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with confident demeanor with calling on and meeting with high level individuals
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Experience with a CRM platform is preferred but not required
- Positive attitude and self-motivator
- BA/BS degree and/or experience in an inside sales role is preferred
- Competitive base salary + un-capped commission
- Excellent health and dental benefits
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
Job Type: Full-time
Salary and Incentive Compensation: $70,000.00 /year